- FULLY SERVICED BEFORE AND AFTER STAY
- Sleeps five people – one double bedded room, one twin and one single
- Full central heating and double glazing
- Linen and towels provided.
- Off street parking for two cars, one behind the other, on gravel driveway and free street parking
- Entrance Hall – Internet telephone
- Lounge – HD television and Blue Ray (DVD region 2)
- Dining room – well stocked bookcase plus a selection of games, Radio-CD player
- Small secluded garden – patio with table and chairs, also a rotary clothes line
- Kitchen – all cooking and dining utensils, crockery etc., gas cooker, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, drinking water filter, electric iron
- Small downstairs toilet
- Sleeps up to five people – one double bedded room, one twin bedded room and one single bedded room
- Bathroom – bath, washbasin and toilet, shaver point (240 volt in bathroom mirror light fitting) and cubicle with electric shower
For more information on items for children see our Families Welcome Page
Thalia Holiday Home Floor Plan
This plan is for layout guidance only and items marked are subject to change without notice.